Winter Handicap 2017/2018
|Saturday 28th October||Little Hayfield||Jim Trueman |
|Saturday 18th November||Glossop, Queen's||Ian Warhurst |
|Saturday 2rd December||Birchen Clough (Snake Inn)||Will Meredith |
|Saturday 16th December||Tintwistle, The Bull's Head||Stefan Bramwell |
|Saturday 6th January||Hayfield, Scout Hut||Elaine Fleuriot, Ian Wolfendale |
|Saturday 10th February||Bradwell, Ye Olde Bowling Green||Zoe Proctor |
|Saturday 24th February||Wildboarclough, Crag Inn||Noel Curtis |
|Saturday 10th March||Boar's Head, Higher Poynton||Dave Jones |
The following conditions apply to the Handicap Series –
1. Best four out of the eight races to count.
2. Races will start from 10.00 unless stated otherwise in the event information.
3. Start lists will be circulated by the Wednesday preceding the race.
4. ANY criticism, overt or implied, of your start time made BEFORE the event will result in five minutes being added to it.
5. £1 per head per senior per event contribution towards the production of the maps.