Winter Handicap 2018/2019
|Saturday 27th October||Little Hayfield, Lantern Pike||Jim Trueman |
|Saturday 17th November||Glossop, Queen's||Ian Warhurst |
|Saturday 1st December||Hayfield, Sportsman||Roland Strube |
|Saturday 15th December||Tintwistle, The Bull's Head||Stefan Bramwell |
|Saturday 5th January||Hayfield, Scout Hut||Elaine Fleuriot, Ian Wolfendale |
|Saturday 9th February||Bleaklow and Hope Woodlands, The Snake||Will Meredith|
|Saturday 23rd February||Wildboarclough, Crag Inn||Noel Curtis |
|Saturday 9th March||Boar's Head, Higher Poynton||Dave Jones |
The following conditions apply to the Handicap Series –
1. Best four out of the eight races to count.
2. Races will start from 10.00 unless stated otherwise in the event information.
3. Start lists will be circulated by the Wednesday preceding the race.
4. ANY criticism, overt or implied, of your start time made BEFORE the event will result in five minutes being added to it.
5. It would be appreciated if all competitors could make a voluntary contribution of £1 per event to defray expenses for map duplication